- Discussion about the various MakerFaires are coming up in the cities in the coming months.
- Andrian Belinski will present on “Introducing development board LPC Link 2 and LPCXpresso free development IDE”
- Crystal Compton will present on “E-Textiles for Ambulatory Healthcare Monitoring”
- Tyler Cooper of Nordeast Makers will be presenting “Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and Adafruit IO”
- The ISA Tech Fair is coming on April 22nd. Looking for people from the Arduino.MN group who are interested in showing off that they have built to engineers! Tweet us @arduinomn with more details.
April 2nd, 2015
Posted in Uncategorized